The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Area Community Manager in implementing the approved management plan for the assigned property. The approved management plan includes the following elements: maintenance of the physical appearance of the property, maintenance of occupancy standards at the highest level achievable, provision of the maximum level of service to residents, promotion of good resident relations, reduction of excessive operating costs, and minimization of bad debt.
- Prepare leases and other forms as requested.
- Perform various clerical duties (typing, filing, answering phones, etc.).
- Accurately complete reports as requested.
- Demonstrate product by touring the community and model home with prospective residents.
- Conduct quarterly housekeeping inspections.
- Assist Senior Community Manager in the processing of applications to include verifying credit, rental references, etc. Follow-up to ensure verification forms have been properly signed, and mailing forms to appropriate parties for completions.
- Complete re-certification process and renew leases.
- Generate purchase orders and process invoices for payment.
- Collect rents, landlord delinquencies and other revenue payments daily. Scan rents collected daily. In the event scanner is inoperable, take deposits to bank daily.
- Charge late fees on the 6th of the month and distribute late letters on the same day.
- Close out accounting for the month according to company policy or when advised by the corporate office.
- Implement the eviction and dispossessory warrant procedures according to policies and state law.
- Prepare paperwork necessary to process all refunds for deposits within three business days of move out date and prior to month end close.
- Schedule and conduct move out inspections with residents and document inventory form.
- Input required data into the Onesite and HANO Elite systems.
Columbia Residential is an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Leasing Specialists/Leasing Consultants to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!