Columbia Residential, an Atlanta-based property management and development company, is looking to hire an experienced Director of Software Solutions with knowledge emphasis on OneSite/RealPage or YARDI. Must have a minimum of eight years of multi-site property management software experience with proven expertise in technical support and team supervision. Duties include but are not necessarily limited to:
Job Specific Competencies:
- Oversee training for colleagues on property management OneSite/RealPage software and facilitate training when necessary.
- Provide product recommendations and demonstrations to enhance site team and corporate software operations.
- Perform data site mapping, conversions, and implementations for successful/timely software deployment for new properties in rehabilitation or new construction.
- Research and analyze software functionality and reporting.
- Continuously evaluating software effectiveness to identify and/or create processes to improve productivity and workflows.
- Collaborate with other departments to address concerns and resolve issues as it pertains to the software.
- Implement and assist with a report writing process to better utilize the financial data that is in the software. This can be accomplished with personal program writing or supervising a resource to perform this function.
- Maintain HUD, housing authority, state agencies, and company compliance requirements for all software applications.
- Update annually the LIHTC income limits that are stored and used in the OneSite/RealPage software system by state.
- Oversee vendor credentialing and additions within OpsTechnology, Financial Suite, and Vendor Credentialing (OneSite/RealPage products).
- Maintain software data integrity.
- Oversee internal helpdesk for software.
- Liaison for a third-party IT company that provides hardware and IT support for the entire company.
- Proven problem-solving skills and capacity to adapt quickly and adjust to changing and often challenging environments.
- Experienced in basic administrative functions (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong verbal communicator.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, planning abilities, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field such as technical support, computer science, and engineering.
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Assistant Community Managers to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!