This position will be the first point of contact for the company and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. They will manage the front desk on a daily basis which includes welcoming guests/visitors; coordinating front-desk activities; distributing correspondence; redirecting phone calls and scheduling conference rooms. Must have a pleasant personality and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Greet & Monitor Guests.
- Offer hospitality to all guests; provide coffee, water, tea, direction to the restroom facilities.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains front office security and telecommunications system.
- Maintain scheduling for meeting rooms.
- Dispatch deliveries (FedEx, Courier Service, USP).
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming phone calls to the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area and other office spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Supports continuity of the office by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive, sign and distribute incoming packages.
- Retrieve mail daily from 3rd floor mail room.
- Prepare & send out-going USPS, FedEx, UPS & courier packages.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in related field preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three years of administrative, clerical or relevant work experience required.
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Managers to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!