We are an award-winning Property Management and Development Company with current career opportunities in our New Orleans maintenance department. We offer excellent pay, bonuses, medical & retirement benefits, along with a pleasant work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking a career. Communities were built with sustainable high-quality materials and are less than 10 years old. As a Maintenance Technician, you will ensure the community meets safety, appearance & operational standards established by the company. Candidates should have experience with appliances, electrical, and plumbing repair. Additionally, EPA Certification preferred. We will only consider candidates with reliable transportation and own tools. Candidates must be able to bend, reach and lift up to 25 pounds.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance service
- Diagnose and take appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards
- Complete required duties to prepare apartment homes for scheduled move-ins
- Perform quarterly preventative maintenance
- Perform carpentry related duties
Maintenance Technicians respond to emergency calls for maintenance service received after office hours. This is done through an on-call rotation usually resulting in being on-call one week per month.
Columbia Residential is an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Leasing Specialists/Leasing Consultants to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!