The Project Associate (PA) will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the President and the CEO of the Company to include managing schedules and communications, prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and serving as a point of contact between the President and the CEO of the Company and internal and external customers. Additionally, this role will provide project support to the Development, Construction and Asset Management departments. The Project Associate will be expected to exercise a high level of independent judgment when conducting business working with minimal supervision.
- Maintain the President and the CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings, prepare meeting materials and briefing documents, coordinate travel and expense reimbursement.
- Support the President, the CEO, and the Development Vice Presidents with a variety of administrative and project related tasks including organizing documents and materials, compiling and distributing information to investors and partners, and preparing and distributing reports.
- Contribute to proposal development and reporting by helping to manage deadlines, compile submission packages, and applying a strong attention to detail.
- Assist with the preparation of various financing applications to include Tax Credit, loan applications, HOME, CDBG, and PBRA, as needed.
- Provide project assistance and operational support to the President, the CEO, and the Development Vice Presidents, such as tracking project timelines and schedules, and managing priorities and deadlines.
- Assist with meeting planning and logistics for internal and external events.
- Schedule and coordinate Development, Construction and Asset Management department meetings, including the Management and Investment Committee meetings.
- Order office supplies and facilitate IT coordination with external vendor.
- Work independently to track, complete, and follow-up on projects and assigned tasks.
- High competency level with MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency with Smartsheet and/or similar Scheduling or Project Management Software
- Highly organized in both time and resources
- Have an analytical and critical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels, inside and outside of the organization
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably in Real Estate or operations related positions
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, exercise judgement, and maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to juggle multiple competing tasks and work demands in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in real estate, construction management, finance, business, or related area
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits – health, 401K, Paid Time off, others
- Eligible for participation the Company’s bonus program
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Managers to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!