Columbia Residential in Atlanta, GA is seeking a results-driven regional manager with exceptional financial acumen. Candidates must have a minimum of ten years multi-site property management experience; proven expertise in Project Based Section 8, LIHTC, and HUD; ability to effectively develop and lead teams to accomplish objectives for established benchmarks. Candidates must also possess project management expertise from conceptualization to implementation; strong interpersonal skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Position is based in Metro-Atlanta and consists of mainly local travel. CPM or equivalent certification preferred. Salary commensurate with experience. Columbia Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality, safe, and affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Regional Managers to our management team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!