1 and 2-bedroom senior apartments at Heritage Senior Residences at Columbia Parc in New Orleans, LA
Heritage Senior Residences at Columbia Parc is the best choice in senior living in New Orleans. Part of the overall plan for the Bayou District, these brand new cottage and apartment homes were funded by FEMA, HUD, and the Housing Authority of New Orleans and are reserved for seniors 62 and older.
At Heritage Senior Residences, residents will enjoy the signature features of a Columbia Residential community with the unparalleled offerings of Columbia Parc, such as energy-efficient appliances, 9-foot ceilings, and designer-inspired finishes.
The community is a LEED® for Homes gold certification, ensuring lower utility costs and cleaner indoor air. The buildings are outfitted with cutting edge technology like Energy Recovery Units for each residence and active roof-top photovoltaics, which generate electric power by converting solar radiation.
Mon – Fri
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturdays by appt.
Features and Amenities
In the Residence
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- 42-inch cabinets in kitchen for additional storage
- Energy Star washer and dryer provided
In the Community
- Fitness center with a Wii room for virtual fun
- Lush garden patio surrounding porte-cochere
- Multiple sitting areas with window views on each floor
- Community common room for library, dining and dancing, complete with warming kitchen
- Business center with printers and computers for residents
- 30-seat movie theatre
- Views overlooking the community park (coming soon)
- Walking distance to retail area
- Craft Room
- Interior mail room
- Cutting-edge solar technology for lower utility costs
- On-site maintenance and management
- Leasing office on 1st floor specifically for Heritage residents
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Because Columbia Residential is committed to providing a healthful atmosphere, our community and our apartment homes are non-smoking.