Director of Compliance
Lynnette Watson is the Director of Compliance for Columbia Residential. In this role, Lynnette monitors and audits internal processes to ensure compliance with the federal, state, and local regulatory requirements of affordable housing programs. She is responsible for establishing effective policies and efficient procedures consistent with Tax Credit, HOME, NSP, Exchange, Bond, Housing Choice Voucher, and Public Housing programs. Lynnette is active in many industry organizations and brings more than 20 years of experience to our team. Prior to joining us, she was the Affordable Housing Federal Compliance Specialist for the Georgia Department of Community Affairs.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
- Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition (GAHC)
- Southeastern Affordable Housing Management Association (SAHMA)
- National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA)
- Women’s Affordable Housing Network
- Atlanta Apartment Association