At this time Columbia Residential's on-line community waitlist is closed for apartment units receiving Public Housing Authority rental assistance.
The time and date of each community waitlist opening will be listed on this site at least one week prior to the opening date. Waitlist opening ads will also be placed in local newspapers. The unit types available and the number of pre-applications that will be accepted per community will be listed. Please continue to check back to this website for updates.
Our communities are always accepting pre-applications for fully accessible (UFAS) units designed for residents with mobility-related disabilities or who require the use of a wheelchair or scooter. The UFAS units offer features, such as wider doors, lowered controls, light switches, counters, cabinets, roll-under sinks, etc. Pre-applications for the UFAS unit waitlist may be completed in person at the communities of your choice. Contact those communities for more information.
Several of our community's waitlists are always open and you may apply to for these waitlists in person (please call for an appointment):
- Columbia Heritage Senior Residences
- Cosby Spears High-rise
- Hightower Manor High-rise
- East Lake High-rise
- Park Commons HFS/HFOP
- Columbia High Point Senior Residences
- Columbia Senior Residences at Mechanicsville
- Columbia Senior Residences at MLK Village
- Columbia Senior Residences at Edgewood
- Columbia Colony Senior Community
- Columbia Blackshear Senior Residences
- Columbia Brookside Senior Residences (phase I)
- Columbia Brookside Classic Apartment Homes (phases II and III)