The Community Housekeeping Monitor is responsible for the overall cleanliness of building interiors and the curb appeal of the community by maintaining the highest level of superb presentation. This includes the amenities, leasing office, breezeways, and common areas.
- Walk entire interior of the property daily picking up debris and trash, empties all common area trash cans, clean glass and smudges from windows and doors vacuuming and mopping as required.
- Assist Managers as directed with preparing model units for presentations.
- Other duties assigned by the Community Manager, as it pertains to asset management.
- Must be able to handle any situations that occur related to job duties.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift an average of 30 lbs.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well with others.
- Effective written, oral and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Working Conditions: Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Flexible Benefits Options
Because we know that compensation is not your only consideration when making a career decision, Columbia Residential offers a rich and competitive benefits package to our team members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Referral Program
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
Our Company Culture is Represented By These Core Values
Columbia Residential is the leading property management and Development Company in this region, specializing in the low affordable market. Our Mission Statement is:
- To provide quality affordable housing for low and moderate income families.
- To provide an environment for its team members to excel and to be recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments.
- To provide the principals and partners a fair return on their efforts and investments.
As a growing company with more than 50 communities in the Atlanta, GA area, we are always looking to add professional and superior Community Service Technicians to our service team to align with our Mission Statement and Core Value for the communities we serve.
If these Core Values are part of your attributes, we welcome you to join Columbia Residential!