Live. Learn. Grow at The Villages of East Lake apartments in Atlanta, GA
When your days begin and end in a home that is stylish, comfortable, and connected, then everything in between becomes inspired. We call that the East Lake Effect. The Villages at East Lake residents thrive within a community that has led the nation for more than a decade with a holistic vision that unites housing, education, and community wellness in a vibrant and inclusive neighborhood setting.
Our villas and classic garden and townhomes are nestled within in a naturally elegant setting that features award-winning, on-site education, golf, and other fitness and leisure amenities, plus convenient access to shopping, dining, downtown, and beyond. Contact us to schedule a tour and learn more about the East Lake Effect.
The East Lake Foundation was established in 1995 to transform the East Lake neighborhood and create new opportunities for the families who live here. The results: East Lake is a trendsetting community that has led the nation for over a decade in its holistic vision that unities housing, education, and community wellness in a vibrant, inclusive neighborhood setting.
East Lake includes:
- The Villages of East Lake, a mixed-income apartment community with 542 townhouses, duplexes and garden apartments
- Charles R. Drew Charter, Atlanta Public Schools’ first charter school and continually recognized leading educational institution, which serves more than 1,200 students in grades pre-K to eight grade
- Charles R. Drew Charter School Senior Academy at the Charlie Yates Campus for students grade nine through twelve
- The nine-hole, mid-length, public Charlie Yates Golf Course, home to The First Tee® of East Lake
- The East Lake Community Learning Garden and Urban Farm
- East Lake Family YMCA
- The East Lake Early Learning Academy
- The Sheltering Arms Early Education and Family Center for children from birth to kindergarten
Mon – Fri
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Community renovations will begin in Fall 2019.
Features and Amenities
In the Residence
- Spacious floor plans up to 1,812 sq. ft.
- Elegant crown molding and chair rail – in select residences
- Huge walk-in closets
- Wood-like vinyl flooring – in select residences
- Private balcony or patio with storage closet
- Washer and dryer connections – in select residences
- Handicap accessible
- Kitchen features dishwasher, disposal, gas range – in select residences
- Cable ready
In the Community
- Gated community
- Priority placement at Drew Charter School (currently PK-10)
- East Lake Early Learning Academy
- Sheltering Arms Early Education and Family Center
- Adjacent to fairways of Charlie Yates Golf Course
- Lighted tennis and multi-purpose courts
- Multi-purpose sports field
- Olympic-size swimming pool
- Five playgrounds
- Picnic area with BBQ grills
- State-of-the-art YMCA on-site
- Internet café
- Clubhouse community room with full kitchen
- Courtesy patrol service
- Two laundry facilities
- Pet friendly (under 30 lbs)
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- MARTA bus stop at community entrance
- Because Columbia Residential is committed to providing a healthful atmosphere, our community and our apartment homes are non-smoking.