Columbia Senior Residences at Decatur East | Decatur, GA
Columbia Senior Residences at Decatur East is a new construction, mixed-income senior community located in the new mixed-use transit-oriented development adjacent to the Avondale MARTA station.
The 5-story elevator-served building with enclosed corridors is dedicated for seniors 62 and older and includes a dining/dance room, business center, movie theater, state-of-the-art fitness center, and onsite laundry facilities. The building is a certified green building by EarthCraft and the units feature brand new ENERGY STAR® appliances.
Additionally, our courtyard will provide seniors a private outdoor experience with lush landscaping and gazebo, and the site’s main pedestrian walk is immediately adjacent to our building, providing easy access to the Avondale MARTA bus and transit station just steps away.
Mon – Fri
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturdays by appt.
Features and Amenities
In the Residence
- New construction, mixed-income senior community
- Green certified building with elevator service
- Steps to public transportation
In the Community
- Fitness Center
- Onsite Laundry
- Movie Theater
- Business Center
- Dining/Dance Room
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Because Columbia Residential is committed to providing a healthful atmosphere, our community and our apartment homes are non-smoking.
- Transporation Located on public transporation routes or very near to bus and/or rail strops
- Eco-Friendly Designed and built to meet or exceed requirements for sustainable construction and energy efficiency
590 East Freeman Street