Save green by living greet at Columbia Parc at the Bayou District in New Orleans
At Columbia Parc at the Bayou District, residents have been calling our townhomes and apartments “home” for more than eight years now. Jaws have been dropping as visitors stop by for tours and catching a glimpse of our resident entertainment complex and unbeatable amenities. Our model homes have been captivating visitors with stunning features like granite countertops, wood-like floors, stainless steel appliances, and charming, private porches complete with a ceiling fan.
Mon – Fri
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturdays by appointment
Features and Amenities
In the Residence
- Vinyl Wood-like Flooring
- Granite Countertops
- Ceramic tile and cultured marble vanities in bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Full-size ENERGY STAR® Washer and Dryer
- Porch or Balcony in every unit
- LEED® for Homes Certified
In the Community
- Entertainment rooms
- Catering kitchen
- Internet cafe
- 46-seat resident movie theater
- Resident conference room
- Fitness Center
- Interactive splash park
- Resort-style pool with sun decks & lunge furniture
- Because Columbia Residential is committed to providing a healthful atmosphere, our community and our apartment homes are non-smoking.
The root of Living Well means being close to everything that matters.
New Orleans Regional Transit Authority offers convenient ways to get to and from our community, including a bus stop at our northwest corner - St. Bernard and Senate. You'll love the fact that NORTA has made service to the Bayou District area even easier by adding more large buses and extending the route to Holy Cross, Gentilly and UNO.
1400 Milton Street